The quest to youthful and ageless beauty is not as burdensome as before. Of course, we can now connect to the internet and easily search for bestseller beauty products or we can also find good advice from beauty experts. There are a lot of options, you can go natural or synthetics or even go for surgery.
But the best idea to younger beauty is doing the natural ways. Here are some natural beauty tips to follow.
Keep your body moisturized.
1. Drinking a lot of fluids does not only hydrate your internal body but will also moisturizes skin. The more fluids intake you will have the more supple and fresh your skin look and feel.
2. Apply moisturizer. Lotion or cream application can make your skin baby-soft and fairer. You can do the application more than twice a day to get better results.
3. Use petroleum jelly. You can minimize fine lines and wrinkles by using petroleum jelly. It also helps lighten up stretch marks and scars. You can also apply a little amount of the jelly on your lips. Though it has a bit sticky-feel it sure can reduce the chappy-feel of your lips in an instant.
Boost your vitamin A and vitamin C intake.
1. Always include vegetables in your menu. Raw vegetables like malunggay is a very good source of Beta-carotene a type of vitamin A which plays a vital role in keeping our skin healthy and young-looking.
2. Vitamin C on the other hand provides antioxidant which helps our body cells healthy. Adequate intake of this vitamin could make skin soft and wrinkle-free thus make us look and feel younger. But do not just rely taking synthetic vitamins, always consider fresh fruits and organic vegetables in your diet. Fruits and vegetables also deliver fiber in our body that will cleanse our body making us healthier.
Take beauty rest.
1. Sleep at least 8 hours or more to fight stress. Stress can make you look older and haggard. It is important to sleep early so your body and mind can rest. An eight-hour of sleep is still ideal.
2. Take time to relax. It is good to take a break after several hours of doing your task. Over-fatigue can make us stressed and sick. So loosen up and enjoy life.
Staying young and healthy starts from within. So allow healthy food to nourish you. You may try Buah Merah Mix a nutritious ready to drink juice packed with 6 super-food like moringa, mangosteen, barley, wheat grass, guyabano and buah merah. This is a very good source of vitamins and minerals for all your nutrition needs.
Keeping that youthful glow is not so hard to pursue, you just need to be determined. Make the mirror as your best companion on your way reaching to your goal. It is good to see yourself in the mirror once in a while to watch your transformation. So, boost that self-confidence and follow these simple tips to keep yourself looking young.
Start losing weight.
The better way to look and feel good is to lose weight. If you are overweight,you do not have to lose weight in an instant. Put on your last list taking synthetic slimming pills otherwise you will end up sick and frustrated. And forget going to a liposuction clinic since you have options. You may try taking a walk every morning to begin your journey towards becoming skinny. Walking around the neighborhood can take out the stress. You can stretch out that facial muscles while saying hi to friends and release your happy hormone along the way.
You may also join a zumba class. There are many groups who offer zumba activities nowadays. Joining this kind of activity is good for your health. It is fun and never boring. You can make a lot of friends too while dancing. It is a good way to lose the excess fat when you are happy doing it. Aerobics, ballroom dancing or any kind of dance exercise has the same calories burn as jogging.
Maintain natural youthful-glowing skin.
Never forget to apply moisturizer after washing your face. You need to hydrate your whole body too. Moisturizers like petroleum jelly and baby lotion are not that expensive and it really add softness to your skin thus make you look younger.
Natural toner like the apple cider vinegar is good for your skin too because it provides pH balance to your skin. Regular use of this will eliminate dark spots and other skin discoloration. Apple cider vinegar can also reduce pores leaving your skin healthy and young-looking.
Protect your skin with sunscreen or sunblock. Even if you are not exposed directly to the sun’s rays you need to use sunscreen because as your skin detect heat it create melanin production causing age spots and discolorations. Fair and clear skin add glow to your aura making you look younger.
These tips can be very effective if you will add to your beauty routines taking natural food supplements. Buah Merah mix is a best choice to provide your health the natural nutritions you need. It can make you look and feel younger because it is a ready to drink juice with a combination of barley, mangosteen, guyabano, wheat grass, malunggay and Buah Merah.